Followers

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Mare and Foal

Hope your having a lazy Saturday , this is my Dt card for 2 sisters blog challenge  its challenge # 104 and we are being sponsored this week by Digi Doodle Shop bob over to the challenge and check out my fab teamies creations
there is  an optional bonus sketch if you use the sketch put # after your name and you will be entered at the end of the month into the crafting boutique draw.
Ingredients:
Digi Doodle mare and foal image coloured with pro markers , Martha Stuart punched border , fencing cut on sizzix machine papers from stash and sentiment.
Thank you for looking 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful image. Love the fence die great idea and fab layout. x

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. I love the image and the colours are fabulous.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Tracy, I like the horses the punch work and the fence.
Kevin xx