Followers

Friday, 10 August 2012

The Power of Pink

Hiya hope your all having a good day , This is my Dt card for chocolate coffee and cards challenge # 20 , we are being sponsored by Doodle Pantry ,The theme ribbon for a cause : add a ribbon.
we all have a cause we support, make your ribbon that colour and show your support. pop over to the challenge and check out my teamies cards .
l have chosen a pink ribbon to show my support for breast cancer,
l will survive image coloured with pro markers , doily's and flowers from stash paper from pack off cc,
Thank you for looking

3 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I love the sweet image and pretty colours

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the sweet image, the colour combo and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

jasmine by design said...

I have loved looking at all your cards, and although it has been a short blog hop I will be back! xx