Followers

Friday, 21 September 2012

Cupcake Girl

Morning hope your all looking forward to the weekend , this is my Dt card for chocolate coffee and cards challenge #22 the theme is sweet treats , our sponsor this week is milk coffee , pop over to the challenge and check my fab teamies cards
ingredients
cupcake image from milk coffee coloured with pro markers
added some card candy from stash
papers from stash and ribbon
shape cut on big shot
added gems from stash around image
l want to enter this into :
creative craft challenge anything goes #
through the craftroom challenge # 36 anything goes/
digi doodle challenge #125 anything goes/
moving with the times challenge # girly girly prim and proper/
totally stampalicious challenge # birthday card for a girl/
thank you for looking 

11 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, I love the image and fabulous papers.

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the image the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Oh this is fab! what a great image - she's gorgeous!… and love the scrummy paper and embellies… it's a fab design!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge
Hugs Sue xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Tracy I love your card, great image and fab backing paper, I like your card design too xx

PS what is a bid shot? and do I need one? he he xx

Jo said...

Very sweet card. Love the cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

Heike said...

A great card. And you used such lovely and yummy products. I think I need to have a wee treat with my cuppa now ;).
Heike xx

Karen said...

Fab card Tracy, thanks for joining us in our last challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card - those papers are perfect with that image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful card with great papers. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining our farewell challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
Hugs Berit

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

marion82 said...

gorgeous sweetie!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!