Followers

Friday, 16 November 2012

Party Girl


                                                   
Yay the weekend is here this is my Dt card for Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge # 26 The theme is to use the sketch provided , we are being sponsored by The Robins Nest, popover to the blog and check my teamies creations 

Ingredients
Nutcrafter image coloured with pro markers added stickles to the hair band papers and flowers from stash , shapes and swirls cut on big shot
l want to enter this into
craft us crazy challenge # 30 favourite colour and or theme 
my hearts pieces challenge # anything cute /
paper crafting journey challenge # anything go/
southern girls challenge # 57 christmas projects/
nutcrafters challenge 31 # christmas present 
thank you for looking


10 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Michaela said...

What a sweet card! Love the backing paper and the image is just adorable. Great used of dies too.
Michaela xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Tracy. Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters again and good luck. Debs xx

Judy said...

Hi Tracy,

What an adorable card. The accents look great!

Judy
:)

Lors said...

Hello Ive just been going through my blog list and thought I'd pop by and say hi...have a lovely weekend..Lorsx

Trace said...

I really like the layout on this card xx

jasmine by design said...

Nice colours for this one.

kanda said...

Fabulous card and a super image. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

Niknak said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp said...

So cute.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.