Followers

Friday, 2 November 2012

shop till you drop

Happy Friday how quick has it come around to November , this is my Dt card for Chocolate coffee and cards challenge # 25 the theme is stripes on your project , we are being sponsored by Bugaboo stamps , pop over to the challenge and check my fab teamies creations .
ingredients 
Bugaboo image coloured with pro markers papers from stash shapes cut on big shot , flat pack gems from stash ans free sentiment thank you .
l want to enter this into:



10 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the image the colours and the corner.
Kevin xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous Tracy. I love the image and the colours are beautiful.

I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love this card Tracy your layout looks fab xx

annesyme said...

Beautiful card!!
Anne x

sparklingblackrose said...

A fab card, I love your colour scheme! I have new candy on the sidebar of my blog if you are interested :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

ALI said...

Lovely card and layout.

jasmine by design said...

Fun card! I love the colours.

Lors said...

Fab card and layout, i do love the colour combo...x

Jewelsmae said...

Lovely layout and nice colours, looks really fresh